My research in progress examines the role of socioeconomic status in the effect of network dynamics on intergenerational mobility.
- Cross-SES friendship and socioeconomic attainment in the US (together with Michael Macy, Eleonora Patacchini, and David Grusky)
- Accomplishing micro-macro aggregations with
richlyparametrized linear models
- Parenthood and earnings inequality (together with Kelly Musick)
Other current projects:
- Survey attitude, nonresponse, and attrition in a probability-based online panel (together with Joop Hox and Edith de Leeuw)
- Socio-economic status and the self-perception of school performance